In hardly any other situation does a company make more interesting business contacts than at a trade show. This is why it is astonishing that these opportunities are often not truly exploited. Not so at Heller -- for the leading trade show AMB, this machine builder digitalized and professionalized the entire trade show preparation and follow-up.
All measures were attuned to one another and linked to one another. For this, Heller used the cloud-based solution SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Before the trade show:
• Personalized invitation campaign
• Automatic lead generation in the cloud system with registration via the landing page
• Sending of confirmation e-mails and ticket codes
At the trade show:
• Mobile lead recording in the trade show booth with business card scanning function
• Direct transfer to inside sales
• Automatic thank-you e-mails
After the trade show:
• Automated trade show follow-up with document sending
• Classification of the leads and transformation into sales opportunities
• Follow-up of the sales opportunities
• Trade show evaluation
Overall, 700 leads were recorded and forwarded automatically on the two trade show days. Through digital lead management, the trade show follow-up was done much faster and the time gained was used purposefully to optimally assist new customers.